Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gettin' Closer

Can I just get a break...

Why does the world constantly mock me by making easier until i get comfortable just so I can hit me the hardest it ever has?

I know that my problems aren't near as bad as probably half of the people who are reading this, if there even are any. And I'm sure none of you out there want to hear me bellyache about my problems which I'm know are compared to most people.

Why on earth would I just sit here, writing feeling sorry for myself when I could be out there helping other people with those problems tougher than mine?

Probably because in all reality I'm just a dot, just a little spec. Me, I'm nothing, I'm just dust in the wind and there are people even more worthless than I am... yes it is hard to believe but trust me it's true.

Maybe one day I can actually get out there and do something. For myself.

But for now I guess I can just keeping pushing getting closer and closer to what seems to be happiness. Maybe one day I can get there.

I just hope it's as bright as I picture it in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment