Thursday, January 9, 2014

#realtalk

A wise man once told me never to tell you this but I wrote this poem... tomorrow... I wrote it with a pen out of ink but that's okay... I can just get a new one... tomorrow. My notebook might be out of the paper but I can fix that... tomorrow. I may not be inspired right now.. but maybe that will be better... tomorrow. Tomorrow is my favorite day of the week because there is nothing we can't do tomorrow... We can create, we can write, we can make, we can impress, we can change, we can play, and dance, and grow, bake, run, excite, add, subtract, multiply, divide, eat, destroy, break, fake, disappoint, deceive, kill, die, WAKE UP!!!! Sounds pretty darn good doesn't it? But here is the smack in the face, the stab in the gut, the bullet through the head, life's great lie.. Tomorrow is never going to come... Tomorrow is the love of your life who can't stay off the road the love who can't help but break your heart every time you reach out and no matter how much you want to be together you just can't!... Sorry I got so off topic today but it's okay. Because I went to Paris and wrote this poem... Tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Holy cuss!! I am in LOVE with this.

    I can't wait for...tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete