Sunday, December 8, 2013

Time to Reminisce

I remember telling my cousin that the other faucet on the water cooler was poisoned. I remember when I got my first dog. I remember my mom coming out from the vet and telling me that we had to put our dog down, I remember her holding me in the back of the car while I sobbed. I remember finally finding peace once she was gone.I remember getting blue cotton candy ice cream and absolutely loving it. I remember the first time we kissed, I remember the feeling, I remember the first time I fell for her. I remember riding my bike down to the peppermint place. I remember the last 5 minutes before recces. I remember running for the tether ball court once the bell rang. I remember playing soccer in the snow. I remember the night games. I remember loosing my friends. I remember my best friend still being there though. I remember talking to him through the fence to see if he could play. I remember my Spongebob Pinata at my birthday party. I remember being afraid to get my hair cut. I remember hanging a parachute above my bed so it draped over the top of my bed. I remember playing tee-ball. I actually remembered to do this blog on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment