Sunday, September 15, 2013

Anything

This here people is a post about anything. Since this is a post about anything I have decided to write anything that comes into my head.

Cars, dogs, pickles, jigsaw puzzles, El Durado, spinach, gingers, eggplants, leather bags, cabinets, Toyota, Powerade, a walk on the beach, blogger, pillows, black and tan, Psych, sand, nice rainy days, Seattle, and foam.

Now I would continue to make pointless lists of things that pop into my head but frankly it is quite exhausting and I really just don't have the energy for it right now. I hope as you were going through my list you created your own. It doesn't matter if it was in your head, on paper or even on your blog but I hope you did it. I believe that every once in a while we should all sit down and purge our mind of the random thoughts we may be having. I encourage you to try it at least once and see how you feel after.

No comments:

Post a Comment