Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I am here.

I am here, I am human, I can feel, I am not limited, I can discover, I can create, and I will never stop because I am human and it is my nature. I am here in this moment, trying to soak in this large and complicated world around me. I am human because I will never understand, yet even though I know I will never understand I will always ask why. I will always want to know more. I will always want to know what I shouldn't, and if I cant find it the first time I will continue to look until I an satisfied. Why you may ask. It is because I am human and it is part of who I am as a person. As a human. I know I am not a robot and I never wish to be, as I a human I have complexities that set me apart as an individual. I will never understand why I am the way that I am, and I wouldn't give that up for anything in the world.

Until later, DButtersnapps.

No comments:

Post a Comment