Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dinosaurs

Dear dinosaur,

       How are you my dear friend? I know it has been a long time since I have written you and for that I am truly sorry. You see I lost your e-mail address, and as I was going through the drawers in my kitchen I came across a little slip of paper with your e-mail address. I know it has been a while but I figured I would e-mail you for old time sake. How are the wife and kids? I imagine that her are doing pretty will but if not you better let me know. I have known your wife for a long time and she means a lot to me so you better be treating her nice. How's the job? I imagine that you are still working in the same place, you always were a creature of habit. You never did like change did you? Well there isn't anything wrong with that my friend.

I just had a thought that was quite depressing. But I'm not sure of it so I wont tell you what is it. But I have a feeling that I might have found your e-mail address a little too late... maybe a few years too late... But I'm still going to send it anyways :) e-mail me back if you have any free time.

From, DButtersnapps.

1 comment:

  1. I'm listening to the saddest song in the world (Earth from the Gladiator soundtrack) and this was beautiful.

    I've never thought of a dinosaur this way.

    ReplyDelete