Wednesday, October 23, 2013

stop

To all those sitting in the writing lab and looking at this blog I know that it may not be the most exciting and pimped blog. In fact I know it isn't because I have been looking through blogs for lie 20 minutes. To me this blog is just about the writing, and I know that I am not the best writer here either.

But to all of you are sitting writing this under the lamest blogs or something like that you are entitled to your opinion but just don't tell me about. If you are going to hate my blog I would hope it's because my writing sucks. Not because I don't have the most pimped blog here.

To all of you out there who are judging blogs that way I hope this changed your thinking at least a little bit. But I guess if you were one of the those people you wouldn't be reading this post anyways...

3 comments:

  1. i love your blog personally. keep it up. forget what people say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "To me this blog is just about the writing" #stolen

    perfectly said :) love the honesty

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are actually a very good writer. don't think badly of yourself:) just because your posts aren't as indie and deep doesn't mean they aren't just as good but in different ways! don't stop writing because you have someone reading!:)

    ReplyDelete