Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Moon

This life that we live yesterday is absolutely chocked full of mystery. Far why the sun rises to why the moon comes out at night. From  why we wake up in the morning to why we go to sleep at night. There are aspects to this life that no matter what people say or think they CAN NOT be explained.

Personally just about everything is a mystery to me.

In this world it appears to me that too many people are trying to play god and explain all those things that can not be explained. They believe that we should have a perfect knowledge of everything. In my opinion a perfect knowledge is not something that we need and not something that I personally want. Mystery may be scary at times but at other times I see it as a comfort. Having a perfect knowledge of everything would probably make me worry about things that don't really even apply to me just because I know them.

Like they say ignorance is bliss.

And I prefer to stay in the dark.

4 comments:

  1. Mystery may be scary at times but at other times i see it as a comfort.

    I totally get what you mean, cool post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I prefer to stay in the dark.
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  3. this helped me realize that i dont need answers to everything. so ya, thanks.

    ReplyDelete